1. Primitive Values
2. Objects and functions
- Primitive values:
Primitive values are those things which can’t be manipulated inside the code once declared. There are many examples of primitive values among which, strings and numbers are the prominent.
Some other primitive values are:
*Undefined (undefined), used for unintentionally missing values.
* Null (null), used for intentionally missing values.
* Booleans (true and false), used for logical operations.
* Numbers (-100, 3.14, and others), used for math calculations.
* Strings (“hello”, “abracadabra”, and others), used for text.
* Symbols (uncommon), used to hide implementation details.
* BigInts (uncommon and new), used for math on big numbers.
2. Objects and functions:
So, we can see that, typeOf gives us the types of each values. So, thats all for today, see you around!!! ❤